Top 10 Van Staal Vr200 of 2020 – Consumer Guide & Reviews
- Line Capacity: Mono: 340 yards, 12 lb., Braid: 330 yards, 30 lb.
- Gear Ratio: 4.25:1
- Weight: 12.0 oz.
- Frame/Spool: 6061-T6511 Aluminum
- Spool Diameter: 2.255"
- Van Staal X-Series
- ✔Our split ring pliers are made of 420 stainless steel, which is stronger than aluminum alloy pliers. The surface is coated with Teflon coating to make it more durable. The built-in spring release device is convenient for one hand operation
- ✔The multifunctional jaw can support the opening ring, safely remove the fish hook and protect the hands from injury. It is also equipped with single bobbin crimping position and quick knotting hole
- ✔Tungsten carbide cutting machine can easily cut fluorocarbon wire or braided wire, and the side knife edge design is convenient to be close to the fish line to be cut
- ✔Ergonomic rubber handle ，for excellent handling and comfort ，You don't have to worry about the pincers slipping out of your hand
- ✔Our rubber case is strong and durable, and the improved design can be clamped on your belt or trouser pocket to completely free your hands and ensure that the pliers can be taken at any time. The coiled lanyard will ensure that your pliers will not fall into the water!
- Full Metal Body, side plate, and rotor
- CNC Gear technology
- IPX6 Sealed body and spool design
- Sealed Slammer drag system with Dura-Drag
- 9+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Full metal body, sideplate, and rotor
- Cnc gear technology
- IPX6 sealed body and spool design
- Retrieve Rate 40 Inches| 102cm
- Sealed Slammer drag system with Dura Drag
Last update on 2021-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
We’ve made a buying guide of top 10 Van Staal Vr200 for our consumer to review. The reports above show ratings of the best overal, best cheap Van Staal Vr200 to buy in 2020.
If you think there is mislead information on any products and services, feel free to contact our experts at any time.